Registration Desk Opening Hours, Slovak National Theatre
Sunday, September 10, 2017 13:00–21:00
Monday, September 11, 2017 07:30–18:30
Tuesday, September 12, 2017 08:00–18:30
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 08:00–14:30
The Registration Desk is located on the 2nd floor in the Slovak National Theatre, accessible via main entrance. Please, register and pick up your badge and collect materials before you take any participation at the congress.
On-site Registration Fees
Members (EUROTOX, SOT) 770 EUR
Non Members 850 EUR
Student 350 EUR
Accompanying Person 140 EUR
• Registration of taxable organizations from or outside EU (except for the Slovak Republic), is not subject of VAT 20%. Reverse charge mechanism will be used and invoice will be issued without 20% VAT. Valid VAT number is needed.
• Registration of nontaxable organizations from or outside EU is subject of VAT 20%. Invoice will be issued with 20% VAT.
• Registration of Slovak based taxable companies is subject of VAT 20%. Invoice will be issued with 20% VAT.
• Registration of private persons is subject of VAT 20%. Invoice will be issued with 20% VAT.
Full Registration Fee includes
• Attendance to all Scientific Sessions
• Access to the Exhibition and Poster Area
• Congress bag with congress materials
• Entrance to the Welcome Cocktail
• Morning and afternoon Coffee Breaks and Lunch Boxes
Accompanying Person Fee includes
• Entrance to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Cocktail
• Bratislava City Tour on Monday, September 11, 10:00–12:00
Badges will be clearly identified. Accompanying persons and other persons with badges without QR code do not have access to the Congress Sessions (lectures and posters).
CEC-Standard & CEC-Student Registration Fee includes
• Access to the CEC Courses on Sunday, September 10, 10:00–16:00