Instructions for Oral Presentation
Instructions for Oral Presentations
Speakers’ Ready Room Opening Hours
Sunday, September 10, 2017 14:00–20:00
Monday, September 11, 2017 07:30–18:30
Tuesday, September 12, 2017 08:00–18:30
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 08:00–14:00
The Speakers’ Ready Room is located on the 4th floor in the Slovak National Theatre.
Please submit all digital files needed for your presentation in the Speakers’ Ready Room. Technical specialists are ready to help speakers uploading their files and making sure everything is ready before each session. When the presentation is to be given, the file will be loaded in the meeting room.
Please note the Speakers’ Ready Room (4th floor in the SNT) serves for all the rooms within SNT and it is also connected with BALLROOM in Sheraton Hotel.
How to save your presentation
• Please save your presentation in one of the following disc or medium:
• External portable hard drive
• USB flash disc
• Save all files associated with your presentation (PowerPoint file, movie / video files, etc.) to one folder / location.
• In case you are presenting more than one presentation during the event, save different presentations to different folders and name them clearly to avoid on-site misunderstandings and problems.
• Always make a backup copy of your presentation and save it on a different portable disc or medium than the original presentation.
How to submit your presentation on-site
Please come to the Speakers’ Ready Room (4th fl oor in the SNT) at least 1 ½ hour before the beginning of your session. In case your speech has been scheduled for morning session please come to the Speakers’ Ready Room (4th floor in the SNT) one day before the day of your presentation.
• During your lecture you will be using remote control for controlling your presentation
• Your own notebook is allowed to use for presentation only after discussion with technician on-site
• All presentations will be deleted from all the PC used during the event
WE KINDLY ASK ALL THE SPEAKERS TO KEEP THE TIME OF THEIR PRESENTATIONS AS INDICATED IN THE FINAL PROGRAM.